Why BHH uses data to improve the quality of care?
Using data to measure performance is essential to assessing the quality of care. This is true, whether the objective is to improve outcomes, like reducing emergency room visits or inpatient stays; or to enhance care processes, such as increasing preventative screening, attendance at nutritional groups or behavioral therapy, or accessing employment services. Data can help determine where opportunities for improvement exist and document the impact of changes implemented.
The reports available to the BHH providers are located on Beacons Tableau server and DMHAS’ site.
- Gaps in Care Dashboard
- Payor Reconciliation Dashboard
- Enrollee Level Dashboard
- Health Assessment Dashboard
- Lapse in Medicaid Dashboard
- Scrub Report Dashboard
- Periodic Assessment Dashboard
- Provider Summary Dashboard
- CMS Annual Measures (coming soon)
- Daily Inpatient Behavioral Health & Medical (coming soon)
- Population Health Profile (coming soon)